ContactsTap release 5.80 has been approved.
– Application is compatible with iOS5
– Support for custom skin colors and skin text colors. Only on iOS5.
– Option (on Settings screen) to Export all contacts to a file.
– Facebook option is moved from the main toolbar to Settings (as option Go to my wall page).
– When a contact’s image is tapped in the list of contacts, ContactsTap shows bigger image (original size) with animation.
– Related names icon has been removed from toolbar when app works on iOS5 as Related names are natively supported by iOS5.
– Fixed minor bugs.
ContactsTap release 5.72 has been approved.
– Fixed search contacts when adding / removing members from the Groups screen.
– Fixed search contacts when selecting contacts for distribution list.
ContactsTap release 5.7 has been approved and it is now available from the App Store.
ContactsTap release 5.7 has been submitted.
– When Birthday virtual group is shown or contacts sorted by birthday the number of years is shown for each contact.
– ContactsTap now supports iTunes file sharing
– Fixed contacts reload issue when application gets back from background
– Fixed when Exchange groups are disabled bookmark and organise mode are disabled as well
– Improved application stability when returns from background and external address-book change occurred.
ContactsTap release 5.6 has been approved and it is now available from the App Store.
We are preparing major release 6.0 so any suggestions of what you would like to see in this release are more then welcome.
ContactsTap release 5.5 has been approved and it is now available from the App Store.
ContactsTap 5.4 will be available soon with some new features and bug fixes.
– DialPad added so you can dial a number straight from ContactsTap
– Support for iCloud contacts
– Improve search speed and reliability
– Fixed bookmark mode
– Fixed contacts delete mode
– Fixed contacts groups list
ContactsTap release 5.3 has been approved and it is now available from the App Store.
The new release does not contain any new features, it only fixes a few minor bugs.
ContactsTap release 5.0 has been submitted to the AppStore and will be available very soon.
What’s New in this release:
- Full Groups support for Exchange contacts. You will be able to create groups for Exchange contacts and organise them in groups in the same way as with other accounts. There is only one restriction as those groups will not be synced with Exchange.
- Go to your Facebook wall directly from ContactsTap toolbar
- Add New Group option is now placed above each contacts account (MobileMe, Exchange, etc.) so the user can now easily create groups for each account.
- ContactsTap now offers full support for Calendar control so the user can organise (add / edit / remove) events (with alarms and notes) directly in ContactsTap in the same way as it is done in the Calendar application. Full Calendar Month view is supported with a list of multiple events for each day.
- If the user has any upcoming events in the next 7 days, ContactsTap will show a badge on the application icon or on the events icon in the main contacts toolbar (the badge will show the number of events in next 7 days).
- ContactsTap can now cache contacts’ images, so when scrolling trough the list of contacts it will not start loading images all over again. Those images which have been shown will be cached until the user changes the current group of contacts.
- Sorting contacts by Departments
- Showing emails and phone numbers in the main contacts list
- Creating group with the same name as the group on another account
- Sending group text / email has been fixed
- Uncategorised group has been removed from Virtual groups section.