ContactsTap is a superb contacts management application which successfully replaces the native iPhone contacts app. ContactsTap looks the same as the native iPhone app, but it offers many more features and improves the existing ones.
ContactsTap is fast and intuitive and allows you to easily organise your contacts.
ContactsTap uses contacts from your iPhone address book so there is no need for any extra importation or synchronisation.
ContactsTap uses the original device setting for sorting and displaying contacts either by First or Last Name. Changing this in the device setting will affect the ContactsTap application as well.
ContactsTap stores all information in the native storage space, therefore anything the user may add through ContactsTap application can be synced with iTunes and vice versa.
All updates are free of charge.
Please read Important Notes.
ContactsTap – features:
• Fast initial contacts load (one of the fastest in AppStore)
• Add new contacts with one tap
• A single tap on a contact enables you to make a call, send a text message, send an e-mail, see and edit the contact’s details, see groups assigned to the contact, share/send the contact using the vCard standard or delete the contact
• Specify for yourself (in Settings) whether tapping on a contact activates the Action Menu (see below) or Contact Details
• Choosing Contact Details will display a familiar window (same as the native iPhone contacts app), where you can add/modify the contact’s info
• Sort contacts into groups directly from the main contacts list
• Delete multiple contacts in one go
• Copy/move/remove multiple contacts to/from groups
• Swipe with your finger horizontally across a contact to delete it
• Change the sort order of your contacts (sort them by first/last name, or company name). Sorting by Company name will put Company Name in first row with bigger font and first and last name in second row with smaller font
• Visually differentiate if your contact is a company or a person
• Add pictures of your contacts to the contacts list (optional)
• Automatically assign name No Name to a contact if it does not have a name, phone, email or company name
• Show contact address in the Maps screen with a pin on the address without closing the ContactsTap application.
• Add related names to current contacts and define new custom labels for them
• Change the sort order and grouping of your contacts easily
• Show the contact’s address on Google Maps by tapping on the Address. This feature will not close the application
• Support for Favourites contacts (fast way to call, mail, sms most used contacts)
• Create Private groups (you can add Exchange contacts to them as well)
• Support for iCloud contacts
• DialPad added so you can dial a number directly from ContactsTap
• Tap and hold on contact so you can show context menu to cut / copy / paste contacts.
• When you cut or copy contact you can create its duplicate when you do add new contact or past on another contact and do replace or merge.
• Now you can tap and hold on groups to show the groups action menu (instead of using old group button).
• Support for backup contacts where you can now import backed up contacts or just look in its content and select and import those you need.
• Specify for yourself (in Settings) whether tapping on a contact activates the Action Menu or Contact Details
• Choosing Call option from the Action Menu will initiate a call. If the selected contact has more than one number, a new window with its phone numbers will pop up where you can choose which number you want to dial.
• Choosing Send Text option from the Action Menu will show message screen where you can type text and send it to selected contact’s number. If the selected contact has more than one number, a new window will pop up where you can choose which number you want to use.
• Choosing Send E-mail option from the Action Menu will show e-mail screen where you can type text and send it to selected contact’s email address. If selected contact has more than one e-mail address, a new window will pop up where you can choose which email you want to use. This feature will not close the application.
• Fast and powerful search engine; search directly from the main contact list
• Four different kind of search scopes which you can change while you are searching
• Instantly create a group from search results
• Specify the scope of your search criteria by selecting the fields you want to include in the search. Available fields: First and Last name, Company name, Department, Job title, Nick name, Note, Email address and Phone number
• Send e-mail to all members of a selected group using your preferred type of email (home, work, …)
• Send e-mail to multiple contacts (distribution list) of your choice using your preferred type of email
• Sending e-mails from the application will not close ContactsTap
• Send a VCard to someone (share contacts’ data using latest VCard standard 3.0) as an e-mail attachment
• Specify which fields to use when sending an email (To, Cc, Bcc)
• Send an e-mail to all members of the selected group using your preferred type of email
• Send an e-mail to multiple contacts of your choice using your preferred type of email
• Add new group in selected contacts account (Exchange, MobileMe, etc.)
• Edit a group with one tap; add, delete or change its name
• Add/remove one or multiple contacts from/to a group
• Add contacts to a selected group directly from the Uncategorised contacts list
• Full support for Exchange contacts
• Add, delete or change group name.
• Add/remove one or multiple contacts from/to a group in one go.
• Add contacts to a selected group directly from the Uncategorized contacts list
• Fast groups manipulation directly from the main contact list
• Virtual groups automatically filter and group your contacts by Companies, With Photo, No Phone, No Email, No URL, With Birthday, No Address and lot more
• Check upcoming birthdays with Birthday virtual group
• Reorder the virtual groups in the list according to your needs
CALENDAR and EVENTS
• Add/modify calendar events with alarms.
• Full support for Calendar control and managing events and birthdays.
• Set-up the application directly from its main screen
• Choose between two skins/colour schemes (Cool Black and Default Blue)
• Specify the data to be shown in the main contact list
• Specify if you want to use phonetic names (important for users from non-Latin areas if you want to sort contacts using phonetic names)
• Specify additional categories that the application displays for each contact. Available categories: group names, company name, job title, department, nickname, Home / Work / Mobile / Main / Other phone number, Home / Work Fax, Pager Number, Home / Work / Other Email address, Phonetic name and Birthday.
• Sync your device even if the ContactsTap is working and it will automatically reload all new data in real time
• Report the problem or suggestion directly from the application
• Write a review directly from the application
• Application supports Traditional Chinese