ContactsTap Version 1.2 has been submitted
ContactsTap release 1.2 has been submitted and we expect it to be approved by the end of next week.
What’s new in this release:
- We have fixed many issues with syncing contacts, such as: (1) the problem that the synced contacts used to end up in the Uncategorized group and some of them could not be seen in All Contacts group or any other group; (2) the fact that some of the synced contact were not showing properly. All these problems have been fixed with the newest release.
- We have also improved the application speed and stability.
- We have doubled the speed of initial contacts load at the application start up.
- The users get a much faster response from the application when operating with a large number of contacts.
- We have also corrected the sorting of all contacts which contain non-Latin characters (such as Japanese, Chinese ideograms, etc…). If the user provides Phonetic First and Phonetic Last Name for those contacts, the ContactsTap application will be able to automatically sort those contacts correctly.
- We have corrected the truncation of the long contact names in the main contacts list.
- We have enabled handling of the contacts without First and Last name (usually contacts labeled as Company) in the same way as the native iPhone contacts application does it. In these cases, ContactsTap will try to use some other information stored within the contacts data and present it in the main contacts list using other informations such as: company name, email, phone number or nickname.
Currently we are working on the next major release which is coming soon. In this new major release we have planed to implement some new features like: multi language support, managing contact events, searchable groups, automatic events reminder, and many more.